CAS is a leading group of companies engaged in providing total solutions in IT hardware, software, communications, support and business process outsourcing. We address every Enterprises’ basic to their most advanced level IT requirements. The company is the Premium Business Partner with leading companies such as Hewlett Packard, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Appnomic, Cisco, Radware, Redhat, Avaya, Infosys and APC.
As a leading IT firm in the nation, CAS is looking for enthusiastic, self-driver and proactive Organizational Development professional to join our team. S/he will report to Deputy General Manager and will be responsible for the provision of comprehensive guidance on all HR matters for dedicated areas of the business.
To contribute to the design and delivery of people and organisational development strategies and the management of change in support of the organisation’s strategic and operational plans, providing information, advice and services as required. Working with teams across the company, but particularly HR and Operations, to support a programme of continuous organisational performance improvement which helps the company achieve its ambition of becoming a high performing organisation.
- Development of long and short term Human Resource plans for the company.
- Identify and establish HR initiatives in the areas of recruitment, organizational development and restructuring, professional development, performance and change management in line with organizational strategy.
- To identify, select and interview all new positions, and liaise with division heads for a successful recruitment.
- Set HR goals based on analysis of manpower supply and demand to alleviate the problem and provide benchmark for determining the relative success or provide specific operation plan to achieve the results;
- Maintain an up to date HRI system on manpower and welfare subjects, and provide information related to human resource plan, employment and training for decision making in HR development and employment
- Initiate HR studies, such as, shortages of HR, exit survey report, workforce planning, employee engagement, productivity enhancement, etc.
- Assist and conduct timely performance appraisal and recommend salary revisions and recommendations
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
- To advise on all HR matters.
Learning and Organizational Development
- To co-ordinate and promote management of staff relations, peer to peer as well as upwards and down the management hierarchy.
- To develop the company’s approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Implement program to make sure that planned activities are achieved within specified time; Identify potential manpower shortages or surpluses and draw contingency plans for the HRM success.
- Monitor the performance effectiveness of the existing staff and make effort for its improvement on continuous basis.
- Delegate specific tasks to respective staffs and evaluate employee performance in a fair and consistent manner.
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers and planning training for staff to enhance their performance and achieve the company’s business aims
- Communicate operational results, activities, etc. to management and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement
- To formulate performance measures, parameters and targets, in line with the business objectives and agreed every year on performance review, with targets set for the subsequent year
Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Bachelor’s degree (Social Science, Behavioural Sciences or Business Administration) with professional qualification in human resource management. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in a dynamic organization; candidates with corporate/business experience shall be given preference
- Working knowledge of policies and practices related to employment in Nepal.